Position Title: PMO
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
- As Barclays’ PMO you will be joining HR Technology team and will work on the HR Transformation Programme “Pivot”.
- The role sits in HR Technology, but working closely with colleagues in HR and Functions Technology.
- Being a PMO means you’ll be supporting the Programme Director and team on a global HR Transformation programme,
- working in the HR Technology team, within the functions technology transaction cycle.
- Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we’ve been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
- This state-of-the art energy efficient building holds up to 2,500 staff.
- The office location is perfect for travel from the midlands and London alike as we are based just off the A45, it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.