Position Title: ESG Reporting
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
- As a Barclays Sustainability & ESG reporting manager you will responsible for coordinating Barclays firm-wide external ESG.
- Disclosure strategy and execution, advising on implementation of existing and emerging reporting frameworks, leading engagement.
- with disclosure networks and managing input to public policy and regulatory initiatives on ESG disclosures across core operating jurisdictions including the UK, EU and US.
- Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us.
- We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.