Position Title:Onsite Systems Engineer
Our Product Technologists play an essential role in creating technologies that drive human progress. Can you talk passionately about technology like youwouldyour favourite movieorare you drawn to understand how things work, take it apart and put it back together just to learn.Ifso,you may have some of the qualities we need.
- you will be working with some of the largest global Enterprise customers
- provide technical enablement sessions and presentations to customers
- work within the customers infrastructure team and assist with integration and best practice sharing
- provide an interface between the customer, the Dell sales team and product group / engineering
- act as a specialist adviser to the customer
- Demonstrated ability with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python ad BASH in conjunction with Redfish API standards
- Experience with provisioning configuration management such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Systems Centre (specifically SCOM)
- Experience with containerization solutions such as Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of VMware, Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information.