Position Title:IT Field Engineer
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Ensure timely completion of tickets that have been passed from the Service Desk
- Provide technical advice to end-users, and offering knowledge of relevant escalation channels
- Assist with new and ongoing projects from an early stage, to ensure projects and support documentation are fit for handover into BAU
- Management of stock, spare equipment and essential kit to allow rapid response with minimal additional preparation
- ITIL foundation
- Good knowledge of desktop technologies and best practice – Windows 10, Office 365, Antivirus
- Fundamental understanding of network infrastructure, configuration and operation
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration
- Awareness of WAN connectivity methods (MPLS, DSL)
- Familiarity with Active Directory Administration
- Full UK Driving License
- CompTIA A+/equivalent is desirable
ENGIE is a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy.
ENGIE aims to meet the challenges of climate change by achieving #NetZeroCarbon by 2045.