Position Title:support officer
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Provision of first line support, including retaining end to end ownership and resolution of calls working with Equan and external resolver groups to undertake EUC support.
- Provide remote and onsite support to staff over all NTC office’s, escalating any issues as required
- Act as a single point of IT contact for all NTC Users, taking ownership of issues to ensure they are resolved
- Provide proactive incident management inline with the ITIL framework
- Monitoring the escalation of any problems and liaising with other Equan IT services to ensure service is resumed
- 5 GCSE at Grade C or above including English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Desirable – Qualified to degree level (or equivalent)
ENGIE is a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy.
ENGIE aims to meet the challenges of climate change by achieving #NetZeroCarbon by 2045.