Position Title:Electrical Apprentice
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
- To progress to basic electrical testing.
- In addition, there will be training within Engie project teams to provide you with a broad scope of knowledge
- Assist with statutory and non-statutory PPM in accordance with annual PPM planners and task instruction sets.
- Timely completion of all company forms and College documentation, including record keeping
- GCSE English, Maths and Science Grades A-C
ENGIE is a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy.
ENGIE aims to meet the challenges of climate change by achieving #NetZeroCarbon by 2045.