Position Title:Customer Support Agent
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Interacting with customers by telephone to understand their problem by evaluating and analysing the symptoms
- Sending remote commands using our bespoke software
- Following up and making scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Record keeping – logging each call on our database
- Performing related work and general administrative support as required
- At least two years of customer service experience
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
ENGIE is a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy.
ENGIE aims to meet the challenges of climate change by achieving #NetZeroCarbon by 2045.