Position Title:Front End Developer
With a wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises, government organizations and top systems integrators as our clients, we not only provide you with the skills needed to succeed through an employer-paid training program but will also give you the opportunity to put those skills to use, on projects that matter .
- Leading and delivering the planning and execution of high quality individual audits through planning, fieldwork and reporting stages that meet quality and professional standards.
- Work with senior management to agree any findings and management actions, and report your results to the auditees.
- Providing independent, objective and practical support and advice to management and clients on IT risk management, internal control and governance arrangements
- Contributing to the development of audit and assurance policies, practices and plans, as well as the overall management of the division, to ensure that it continues to produce high quality work that meets the organisation’s needs.\
- Travel to other National Highways and supplier premises with overnight stays as necessary
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
About Guardian Jobs
Guardian Jobs brings you quality jobs from the best recruiters in the UK and beyond. We have the jobs for quality candidates like you.