Position Title: Children’s Senior Social Worker
Company: City Of Sheffield
Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Social workers are incredible people – committed to a highly challenging career to help the most vulnerable amongst us. Our ambition is to support children and young people to be safe and supported to reach their full potential. To do this we have created new positions for Senior Social Workers to join our Field Work Teams.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join us in Sheffield, where you will be using relationship-based practice and the signs of safety framework to deliver an excellent social work service to children, young people and their families.
- You’ll need to be an experienced qualified social work practitioner with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- We welcome applications from those who left the children and families social work profession some time ago.
- If you would like to return to social work, we will support you to regain your SWE registration and provide a comprehensive development package and progression route to Senior Social Worker.
- Please let us know on your personal statement if this is of interest.