Position Title: Marketing & Communications Officer
Company: National Trust
Location: Leeds, UK
Do you want to be part of Sudbury Hall and the Museum of Childhood’s transformation into The Children’s Country House? Are you someone who enjoys autonomy and likes to make things happen? We need someone to work alongside our MarComms Officer, during an intense period of activity, to take the launch plans for The Children’s Country House to the next stage.
- You’ll be responsible for supporting and owning some of the campaign strands of the MarComms plan and sharing some of the day-to-day marketing tasks.
- This can be tailored to the skills and development objectives of the individual but would likely involve creative and copy development, assisting with PR and social media, and supporting Whole Trust activity around The Children’s Country House.
- A good understanding of marketing techniques, including websites as well as digital and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent digital and social media skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced IT Skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Problem solving skills, and ability to work on own initiative
About National Trust
We all have a place we love. A place that inspires us. A place with its own unique and particular atmosphere. We were created to help people make the most of these very special places - and the good things that come from them.