Position Title:Food & Beverage Team
Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a Food & Beverage Team Member plays a core part in providing fantastic customer service.
The Hours: 0 hours. This is a weekend shifts position (No Evenings & No Split Shifts). The café is open10-5 in our summer season, and 10-4 in our winter season.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, as well as web and social media applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety procedures
- Excellent people skills, enabling strong relationships, both externally and internally
- Experience of working to multiple deadlines and managing own workload
- Understanding of the aims and ethos of the National Trust
- Experience of producing interpretation, marketing or promotional material
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills, and a good eye for detail
- A hard working approach, be committed and a team player
About National Trust
We all have a place we love. A place that inspires us. A place with its own unique and particular atmosphere. We were created to help people make the most of these very special places - and the good things that come from them.
We're independent of Government and receive no direct grant or subsidy for our core work. Instead, our future depends on the active support and generosity of 5.8 million members, 20 million visitors, 60,000 volunteers and over 11000 people who work with us (as well as thousands who help us seasonally), as well as benefactors, tenants and other partners.