Position Title: Client Success Associate
Company: Ocado Group
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
The Client Success Associate will act as the trusted expert in OSP implementation matters, having both an extensive understanding of OSP and a deep understanding of client operations.
- Provide on-the-ground operational support
- Provide localised client training either on the client site or remotely
- Complement client team self learning (based on Ocado materials) with coaching / demo sessions on location
- Act as a consultant for client queries regarding OSP
- Support the main client contact to ensure OSP is set up and configured in preparation for trialling, launch and rollout
- Resolve ‘snagging’ issues around configuration / operation / and follow up on bugs
- Plan set of demos and trials on key OSP elements with the client and execute them
- Ensure platform is appropriately configured and support services have been set up
- Coordinate internal activities in preparation for go live
- Act as a consultant and knowledge base for internal stakeholders to understand more about client operation
About Ocado Jobs
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. Nearly 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100, client-focused business that provides services, technology, and automation to grocery e-commerce businesses around the world.
To find out about our cutting edge Ocado Technology division, go to https://www.linkedin.com/company/ocado-technology/. They use the cloud, robotics, AI and IoT to put the world’s retailers online.
Or check out Ocado Engineering, who build innovative construction and logistics solutions https://www.linkedin.com/company/ocado-engineering/. If you’re keen to learn new skills, work in a supportive team, and help us craft a world-beating service, then find vacancies on www.ocado.jobs