Position Title: Infectious and tropical disease unit
Company:Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Due to social distancing and Covid 19 pressures you will be contacted if successful in shortlisting with further details regarding test (if required) and interview. We will use Microsoft Teams to conduct testing and interviews. Due to challenging times we are experiencing you may be asked to go to different departments and work under difficult
- The Trust will request a DBS (CRB) if post involves regulated activities. The Trust is compliant with the Disclosure and Barring Service Codes of practice and the Rehabilitation of offenders act.
- If you are an EU/EEA citizen and you started living in the UK before 1 January 2021, you can continue to use your EU/EEA passport to satisfy the right to work requirement in the UK until 30
- June 2021. You may also be able to apply for EU Settlement Scheme to be able to satisfy the right to work requirement in the UK from 1 July 2021. Otherwise, you will require a visa to work in the
- UK. Please Note: We are unable to sponsor Band 2 and 3 generally due to salary below the UKVI
- Points Based system threshold.
- If you require sponsorship for a visa to work in the UK, to avoid disappointment, please check to ensure you are eligible under the UKVI points based system .
- AT* – Apprenticeship Training. Where AT* is entered next to the job title indicates that this vacancy is for an apprenticeship role.
- Please be aware of scams – unless specified above, we will only communicate with you via @recruit.trac.jobs or nhs.net e-mails and we will never ask you for any payments.
- If you are offered a role with the Trust, as part of pre-employment checks your Identity
- Documentation will be verified using a secure third-party service https://cloud.trustid.co.uk . You will be asked to capture an image of the relevant documents as well as a selfie using your smartphone/tablet (if available) for Facial Matching via a unique Guestlink email.
- By applying for this post you are agreeing to Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust transferring the information contained in this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS
- Electronic Staff Records system.
- By applying for this role, you accept if successful, that your personal data may be transferred from the Trust to another NHS organisation where your employment transfers within the NHS. This is in accordance with the streamlining programme which aims at saving you time and improving efficiencies within the NHS when your employment transfers. Therefore we require you to complete your stat and Man e-learning modules prior to joining our organisation.
- Interview arrangements will be communicated via email so please check your email regularly following the closing date.
- Due to the high number of applications that are received for some posts we may close this vacancy before the advertised closing date. Therefore please apply for this post as soon as you can, if you are interested and you meet the requirements of the Person Specification
- Only those candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the person specification will be shortlisted for this job.
About Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital became part of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust on 1 July 2014.
Last year our highly skilled healthcare teams provided treatment and care for over a million patients and achieved some of the best clinical outcomes in England. Our mortality rates have been the best among England's hospital trusts for many years. Our goal is to continue excelling and to be in the top 10 per cent in the UK for clinical research, scientific medical research and teaching outcomes.