Position Title:Learning and Development Manager
Location:Kingston upon Hull, UK
Reporting to the Director of Talent & Development, you will be responsible for leading a small, specialist learning team, to deliver and develop our head office learning and development proposition. Your role will focus on building our head office learning and development strategy with a focus on building leadership and technical capability to drive our growth agenda, ensuring we have an effective talent pipeline and maximising the opportunities that digital learning provides us.
- Ensure implementation of a suite of highly effective solutions to elevate capability and organisational performance across the head office
- Lead our talent approach – ensuring we have a consistent and transparent set of talent interventions that build an effective pipeline
- Ensure we have a best in class learning offer
- Develop our head office digital learning strategy, maximising the usage of our learning management system
- Lead our leadership & capability build programmes
- Develop and implement our head office learning and development and talent strategy
- Provide a consistent and engaging induction experience for all new joiners to our head office
- Drive continuous innovation and thought leadership in a range of learning solutions and tools to enhance overall excellence
- Work closely with managers to support them in being great, leading on our management development programmes and initiatives
We’re Screwfix, and we’re proud of it! We’re a team of 13,000 and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. A true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 79,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot.