Position Title:Reward Manager
This is key to recruitment and retention and covers all the areas of Reward that you would expect: Pay, Bonus, Cars, PMI, Pensions. Working with the rest of the HR team across Head Office and Stores you will design and implement reward policies in partnership with the business that enable us to continue to grow our capabilities by attracting and retaining the talent we need.
- Represent Screwfix in the Group Reward network & contribute to Group Reward projects
- Lead our annual salary review process, based on our response to National Living Wage, inflation and competitor pay positioning
- Work in partnership with Retail HR team to ensure that the pay and benefits structure supports the growth plan
- Be responsible for ensuring we have a well thought through Reward Strategy that is aligned to
- Kingfisher and supports the attraction and retention of the talent the business has identified it needs
- Lead the development, communication and delivery of our bonus plans
- Lead an annual reward review which benchmarks all of our terms and benefits vs our competition to ensure we remain competitive vs the market and attract and retain the talent we want
We’re Screwfix, and we’re proud of it! We’re a team of 13,000 and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. A true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 79,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot.