Position Title:Principal Mobile Engineer
Company:Sky Betting & Gaming
Location:Leeds, England, UK
You will provide expert level knowledge for native app development. Together with the Engineering Manager, you will set the technical vision for the SkyBet iOS app and influence native first thinking throughout the Bet Tribe and beyond. You will act as a technical point of escalation for squads of highly skilled individuals with a mission to deliver the best app experience to SB&G Customers.
- Taking customer queries via – Chat, Phones or Email
- Administrative queries such as verifying customers, resetting passwords and payment queries
- Ensuring that our customers are using our products safely and having conversations to ensure that they are utilising of our Safer Gambling Tools and support
- Keeping up to date with new and existing promotions for both Bet and Gaming customers.
- Support on general day-to-day queries that are related to the product, this could betting queries including football, horseracing, boxing etc. If in gaming, this will be regarding our Vegas, Casino, Poker and Bingo products.
- Providing solutions to customer issues and offering an industry leading service
- Highly skilled in Swift
- Familiar with the latest iOS SDKs and APIs and how to harness them to create amazing app experiences
- Familiar with Objective-C
- Proficient with CocoaPods & SPM for dependency management
- A power user of Git source control
- A confident communicator, both through documentation and the spoken word.
About Sky Betting & Gaming
We’re a tech and digital company that quickly grew to become a market leader in the betting and gaming world. How? By understanding what our players want, and then giving it to them. Bigger. Bolder. Better.