Position Title:Front End Martech Software Engineer
The Telegraph is looking for an analytically minded front-end developer to help manage improvements in our analytics and personalisation infrastructure through Adobe Launch. You’ll help to improve the data that we capture, the analysis we drive and the personalisation we can produce through advancing our use of Adobe Launch and AEP products.
- Support the management of Adobe Analytics implementation through Adobe Launch & AEP
- Help advance the implementation of our personalisation and testing tools
- Be a good team player with good communication skills – be able to develop and maintain close links with our insight and analytics stakeholders who will be using the data we provide to inform strategic decision making on a daily basis
- Develop custom services and integrations using a range of technologies, including Adobe Launch, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics.
- Assist with technical design and configuration documentation
- Strong communicator with experience of working in cross functional teams
- Understanding of Adobe Analytics or other web analytics platforms and implementation tools (Google Tag Manager, Launch DTM, Tealium etc)
- An understanding of front end languages and development practices
About The Telegraph
The Telegraph’s mission is to provide content that inspires people to have the perspective they want to progress in life. It delivers quality, trusted, award-winning journalism, 24 hours a day