Position Title:Front End Developer
Location:Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
It’s an exciting time to be involved with Technology at William Hill. We’re a global betting and gaming company, growing into new markets all the time. We wouldn’t be able to do this without a talented technology team – and that’s where you come in. There’s a lot going on #behindthebet.
- Working as part of the William Hill US Product Development team and driving our exciting US business and technology expansion with potential future opportunities in the US you’ll be a key member of the software development team.
- Creating a great customer experience through the latest web technologies to deliver exciting sports betting features, you’ll write high quality, clean code that meets the customers needs.
- As part of a delivery focused software product development team that promotes functional programming and its benefits, you’ll push the boundaries of how we approach software development by moving our software development structure to be vertically aligned and feature driven.
- Here you’ll work in the exciting and dynamic growth business of US Sports Betting with a focus on Retail technology (Kiosks, EPOS and Omni-channel features).
- CSS3 and being hands on with anything web tech to get the job done with experience in automated software testing through unit/functional/integration test suites.
- Additionally, you’ll be comfortable developing rich interactive features in vanilla JS without depending on 3rd party libraries.
- Ideally, you’ll also have experience with Type Script, React, Jest, Git and GraphQL with exposure to Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban.
- A degree in a computing-related subject and experience writing systems composed of small modules, each with clear responsibilities would be an advantage.
About William Hill
With over 16,000 people worldwide, we make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities.