Position Title: Penetration Tester
Company: Barclays Jobs
Location: Cambridge, UK
As a Barclays Penetration Tester, you will be responsible for conducting penetration tests against a variety of technologies including web application, mobile and infrastructure as part of a team. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated, technically minded individual with a good knowledge of information security frameworks and standards.
- Maintaining relevant skills with which to conduct penetration testing in a number of the following domains: Application, Infrastructure, Mobile (iOS, Android), etc.
- Working independently or as part of a team on penetration tests
- Working with global team and external entities to deliver Security Assurance services
- Analysing and reviewing security issues identified
- Supplementing automated assessment techniques with manual security assessment approaches
- Communicating security issues identified and mitigation/ remediation options to development community
- Generating clear and concise reports
- Articulating technical concepts to non-technical business owners and management
- Pentesting skills and experience in application/ infrastructure/ mobile
- Understanding of the security mechanisms associated with Applications, Operating Systems, Networks, Databases, Virtualisation and Cloud technologies
- Wider SDL activities such as threat modelling and design review
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards
- Programming/ scripting skills
- CREST/OSCP/SANS or equivalent pentesting certification
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.