Position Title:GROW Traineeship
We are looking for someone who can help us find out how services really work for people who are experiencing homelessness in all its forms. You will be based with the Shelter team in Weymouth, and will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of other organisations to build an understanding of what it’s like to experience local services, and what works and what doesn’t..
- Leading and delivering the planning and execution of high quality individual audits through planning, fieldwork and reporting stages that meet quality and professional standards.
- Work with senior management to agree any findings and management actions, and report your results to the auditees.
- Providing independent, objective and practical support and advice to management and clients on IT risk management, internal control and governance arrangements
- Contributing to the development of audit and assurance policies, practices and plans, as well as the overall management of the division, to ensure that it continues to produce high quality work that meets the organisation’s needs.\
- Travel to other National Highways and supplier premises with overnight stays as necessary
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
About Guardian Jobs
Guardian Jobs brings you quality jobs from the best recruiters in the UK and beyond. We have the jobs for quality candidates like you.