Position Title:Web Developer
We are looking for committed and enthusiastic web developers (job title Interactive Media Developers) to turn our teaching ideas into engaging educational products. You will be designing and developing a range of activities, for example: remote wind tunnel experiments, supply chain management modelling, interactive maps, historic timelines, language learning tools, data visualisations and digital microscopes.
- Leading and delivering the planning and execution of high quality individual audits through planning, fieldwork and reporting stages that meet quality and professional standards.
- Work with senior management to agree any findings and management actions, and report your results to the auditees.
- Providing independent, objective and practical support and advice to management and clients on IT risk management, internal control and governance arrangements
- Contributing to the development of audit and assurance policies, practices and plans, as well as the overall management of the division, to ensure that it continues to produce high quality work that meets the organisation’s needs.\
- Travel to other National Highways and supplier premises with overnight stays as necessary
- Educated to Degree level, or demonstrable equivalent experience (experience in web/software development).
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Background of designing for responsive web (or experience with responsive design).
- Modern web development practices.
- Data-driven development and processing (e.g. JSON, databases).
About Guardian Jobs
Guardian Jobs brings you quality jobs from the best recruiters in the UK and beyond. We have the jobs for quality candidates like you.