Company:Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Our mission is to deliver world class care and expertise in our clinical services, underpinned by world class teaching and research and we will continue to measure our progress against our five governing objectives: excellent outcomes, excellent patient and staff experience, excellent value for taxpayers’ money, being safe and meeting our external duties, and building a strong organisation.
- UK. Please Note: We are unable to sponsor Band 2 and 3 generally due to salary below the UKVI
- Points Based system threshold.
- If you require sponsorship for a visa to work in the UK, to avoid disappointment, please check to ensure you are eligible under the UKVI points based system .
- AT* – Apprenticeship Training. Where AT* is entered next to the job title indicates that this vacancy is for an apprenticeship role.
- Please be aware of scams – unless specified above, we will only communicate with you via @recruit.trac.jobs or nhs.net e-mails and we will never ask you for any payments.
- If you are offered a role with the Trust, as part of pre-employment checks your Identity
- Documentation will be verified using a secure third-party service https://cloud.trustid.co.uk . You will be asked to capture an image of the relevant documents as well as a selfie using your smartphone/tablet (if available) for Facial Matching via a unique Guestlink email.
- By applying for this post you are agreeing to Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust transferring the information contained in this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS
- Electronic Staff Records system.
- Interview arrangements will be communicated via email so please check your email regularly following the closing date.
- Due to the high number of applications that are received for some posts we may close this vacancy before the advertised closing date. Therefore please apply for this post as soon as you can, if you are interested and you meet the requirements of the Person Specification
- Only those candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the person specification will be shortlisted for this job.
About Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital became part of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust on 1 July 2014.
Last year our highly skilled healthcare teams provided treatment and care for over a million patients and achieved some of the best clinical outcomes in England. Our mortality rates have been the best among England's hospital trusts for many years. Our goal is to continue excelling and to be in the top 10 per cent in the UK for clinical research, scientific medical research and teaching outcomes.