Position Title:Technical Support
With a wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises, government organizations and top systems integrators as our clients, we not only provide you with the skills needed to succeed through an employer-paid training program but will also give you the opportunity to put those skills to use, on projects that matter .We’re committed to delivering exceptional customer experience. In this role your focus will be on customers who are in current and future financial difficulty. You will work with them to understand their current financial situation, while helping to assess affordability. Based on these assessments, you will create repayment solutions for our customers to ensure that they repay their lending excess and return back to sustainable terms in a way that is both affordable and manageable.
- Ensuring customers that require support are identified and assisted appropriately
- Tailoring solutions that address the customer’s needs, whilst ensuring the right outcome for the customer and the bank
- Listening to customer concerns and escalating complaints when needed
- Correctly using internal systems to keep customer records accurately maintained and up-to-date
- Undertake a variety of contact roles, when required, based on customer preference and business requirements, such as; voice, letter, digital contact (e.g. SMS, video chat, on-line chat etc.).
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
About Guardian Jobs
Guardian Jobs brings you quality jobs from the best recruiters in the UK and beyond. We have the jobs for quality candidates like you.