Position Title: Payroll Administrator
Location: Liverpool, UK
Trusted by all colleagues to ensure that they are paid for all hours worked and that appropriate deductions for tax, National Insurance and other items are made with effective execution of all payroll queries and requests.
- Main contact for dealing with complex payroll enquiries from Trade Counters, Head Office and Contact Centres.
- Responsible for c4,000 colleagues. This will involve building effective relationships, understanding the impact of your own behaviour on others and modifying it accordingly.
- Be an expert and advise on the best practice for maintaining SAP Time in Trade counters, contact centre and head office.
- Manage the shared team mailbox and phone line to answer calls and emails within the agreed SLA.
- Identify common issues and themes and work with stakeholders to implement process improvements, standard communications, and training where applicable.
- SAP Time Data Validation to ensure complete and accurate Variable Pay.
- Reconcile and manage the flow of Auto Enrolment & Pension data to Pension Administrator.
- Supporting the business in all relevant project initiatives by providing subject matter expertise.
- Keeps up to date with relevant Payroll legislation / issues
- Experience working within a face-paced, deadline driven environment
- Systems orientated with an experience of data centres an advantage
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and skilled with Microsoft Excel
- Accurate and numerate, with attention to detail to be able to challenge and spot errors
- Analytical; able to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous commercial experience in a retail environment
- Previous work experience within a Buying Head Office desirable
- Strong commercial awareness, with a creative eye for product and trends
- Dealing with key stakeholders including customers, vendors or colleagues from other teams
We’re Screwfix, and we’re proud of it! We’re a team of 13,000 and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. A true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 79,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot.