Position Title: Swag Golf
Location: London, UK
Our client is looking to hire a Social Media Coordinator to maintain the Swag brand and voice through social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and email campaigns. The Social Media Coordinator would join the Marketing Team and help build Swag’s brand exposure.
- Regularly schedule new and upcoming products, partnership announcements, giveaways and announcements of product sales through our social media software platforms.
- Coordinate messaging and scheduling with internal Swag teams and Swag partners
Engage with followers maintaining the voice of Swag and follow online conversations and @ mentions
- Draft social media posts including hashtags and e-communications.
- Set KPIs for social media campaigns, such as targets for shares or like and able to measure a specific campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Identify individuals and brands that fit the Swag brand.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and react in an appropriate time frame.
- Experience directly curating or creating content
- Excellent time management skills and organization.
- Direct experience using social media management tools (ADD NAMES)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Trustworthy with sensitive content around product launches of Swag branded items and those of its partners.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we'd welcome your application.