Position Title:Junior Back End Developer
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best engineers in Gibraltar?
- Develop high-volume, low-latency programs for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Be involved in the design process of programs, working closely with senior developers in your team.
- Give input and contribute to monitoring & alerting requirements and implementation.
- Prepare and perform releases of software components.
- Help develop & maintain your team CI/CD needs.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Commercial Java development experience,
- Strong interest in problem solving
- Robust analytical skills
- Core Java (JVM, collections, generics, functional programming…)
- Spring Framework and associated projects (Boot, Core, Data…)
- Experience in developing REST microservices for Java platform.
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems (Gitlab pipelines)
About William Hill
With over 16,000 people worldwide, we make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities.